I like this boy but I don't know how to tell him that i lioke him

omayra

Well, try starting a conversation with him when he is alone. Do you share any classes with him? Ask him how some of his assignments are coming along? Or if he studied for that upcoming test? Then, hopefully, he'll get into the conversation...and hopefully you can just say, "Hey, by the way, do you have msn or AIM [or whatever on-line program you use]" Then, if he says yes, you're closer to getting his number sooner or later. If he says no, just say, "Can I have it, just in case I need help on [name a subject]"

Begin small, when you see him, say hi, and smile slightly and then walk right on past him. Do this a few days when you see him, then stop it. Stop saying hello to him, and watch him want it, want to hear you say it. If he does not come and say hello to you, then it a couple days and repeat the process. He'll soon want o talk to you.

Do you know anything he likes to do? What is he interested in? Learn a little about some of his interests and ask him about them. You'll ask good questions if you know some about the things he likes.

When he doe speak to you, look at his eyes. While he is talking your eyes should never leave the area from the tip of his nose to the outside corners of his eyebrows, form an imaginary triangle in that area, and keep your eyes in it. When he is about to finish saying something, look your eyes onto his eyes and hold for a moment after he is done before you being speaking.

Anymore should not be needed, he will want you soon by your doing this.

And welcome to enotalone. Stick around.

• 3 months later...