what does this mean

whenever a girl tells u that guys are always hitting on her. Does that means she wants to get serious.

welcome to enotalone

no. if she says she is looking for a boyfriend, then that means she wants something serious.

more likely, she may be trying to make you jealous or make herself look cool....

Ask her what she means when she says that. At the time, when she said it, you should have asked her to explain herself if you were feeling confused by her statement. We don't know what she means. So ask her.

It's worth a shot - my guess is that you'll get a BS answer. You are calling her bluff. My money is on the jealousy or ego boost thing.

Hey Xavier,

I think I've said this to my boyfriend before, which I regret. I don't know why I said it. Maybe I was proud of myself for some odd reason? I usually don't get hit on, but when I do, I get so excited and full of myself. Maybe Sumguy is right, either I'm a drama queen or want a lot of attention. I'm probably both, but this isn't about me , hehe. I'm assuming she just wants you to want her more because you may think these other guys are "competition". Do you tell her how beautiful she is? Maybe she's trying to indicate that you aren't saying it enough or something?

AngelEyez

Hey Xavier,

Maybe she wants you to be more protective over her. I'm not saying you aren't, but maybe she wants you to be more macho and get jealous. I remember when I told my boyfriend that some guy hit on me, he got all angry, and I thought it was so cute (don't ask why). It just showed that he really cared about me. Maybe it's more that I want to be wanted. Maybe she wants you to react a certain way like, "Who the eff hit on you?" Rawr?

AngelEyez