So Many Problems, Boys and Bullying...Still :(

First Of All... I Want To Say This:

SORRY!!

I Havent been on for ages... due to my computer blowing up, you wouldnt believe how long it took me to find this website... but I did... and Im back

WOOP!.

Anyway, Im now like in my last year of High School... And... I have a new boyfriend.

We havent been going out that long and what makes things worse is I'm his first... Yeh, his first everything... His First Girlfriend, His Friends Kiss... The Lot. I remember what i was like with Jason before, VERY nerous... I no that he might be feeling the same, so im going to go slow with things, but I dont want to him too much. I want to make things perfect for him so when we do kiss he will remember it as a good one, unlike me who went too fast.

I went to see him yesterday, The only trouble is I was crying, TRYING NOT TOO, but i was. Im still getting bullied at school by the same people. My school is truly (Excuse My French There) its been going on for 3 years now.I told my parents and they just said ignore it, but now its started on the internet, on link removed.

I Reported it to them and they havent even got back to me, this is 2 months ago now. I took pictures of it too, (Print Screens), As proof, but nothing will get done!

So Many Problems Help Me?

I know it's bad and makes you feel low...do you have a group of friends in school? Hang out with them at all times so they leave you be...

If not talk to the headmaster and get moved to a different classroom, or even a different school...that might be better

cute avatar. i'm not sure if there is anything i can describe that will help you out in your current situation. however, high school is such a ... crappy time for most people in their lives. but soon, you'll be off to college and new adventures (there's this great Dr. Seuss book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" that i recommend you get).

college (you are going right?) is an entirely different world. you'll see. and those losers? you'll come back in 10 years and they'll be stuck in the same place where you left. you'll be the better person at the end of this marathon we call life if you keep your head up.

and about your b/f that's great that you're treating his heart with so much kindness. you might be putting a little too much pressure with trying to make everything perfect, but i'm sure you'll find your comfort level and balance at some point. that's when you can relax and really have fun.