GUYS: want your opinions about boobs!

Yvette84

To answer the original question, I don't see anything inherently "wrong" about push-up bras, but I guess I agree with your logic. Why appear to have something you don't? It'd be like a guy wearing a muscle shirt or something odd like that. lol

But I'm not gonna lie to you and say that I don't give a darn about a woman's bra size, because I sure do. Physically, it's quite important to me, and I wouldn't even date a girl who was flat. Why? Wouldn't be attracted to her, so what would be the point? Aside from her face, breasts are the first thing I notice on a woman, and something I deem quite important. Sorry for being honest.

Ok. So I was wondering what you guys think when a girl wears push/padded bras??? I mean it's kinda false advertisement don't ya think? I mean imagin meeting this girl who you think has an awesome chest, then you get intimate and later find out it was fake! do you care? I don't wear them because I don't want some guy thinking I have something that I don't. Plus....it's not very fun for touching..it just feels like he's grabbing a pad! and you don't feel a thing! lol, it does make a girls chest look nicer though...so what go you men think or prefer????

If for some reason I couldn't tell, it would catch my notice because I've always been attracted to a nice large chest, but then again I would be disappointed if I found out there was nothing there. False advertisement indeed!

My thing is a girl needs to be shaped like a girl.. a petite girl can have some pretty small boobs and she'll look good.. a bigger girl needs bigger boobs (and a bigger bum as well) to make the same shape.

They are not that big of a deal either way and I think alot of girls put too much emphasis on how much guys think about boobs.. bigger is also not allways better in this department.

• 2 years later...

Haha Well...I don't really know how to explain this...I have this weird fetish...

...something in my brain drives me crazy when I see a petite,skinny girl, with enormous boobs...strange I know...

It's rare to see girls like this but when it does happen in my life I automatically have to get with them.

My last girl was just that...she was like 5'3'' and really tiny...but had 38DD boobs...i was in heaven...unfortunately her personality was a huge turd...see it's not all about boobs(and I'm not that shallow after all

I like boobs! But it'd be kinda weird to find out that the girl had padding to make her boobs seem much bigger than they actually are.

Really, I just like boobs; don't worry so much about size. I'd rather see the boobs as they are than to find out that I've been duped. And if I find out I've been duped, I'm looking at your boobs and I don't care.

Oops, i just realized this is a much older thread, but i thought i would write something anyway. Well, i personally don't see much wrong with lightly padded or molded bras/push-ups. For many years i wore seamless/regular ones but i didn't feel that they were flattering for me / provided enough support in the end. I found out that it's pretty common to wear ones that are padded/molded, so i don't really feel weird about it anymore (i used to think they would feel uncomfortable). I don't think it is really false advertisement though. It just tends to accentuate a person's shape a bit more, and it also makes some shirts/sweaters fit a bit more nicely. There isn't so much of a difference that it seems fake though, so i wouldn't see it as a bad thing.