Where does all the love GO

It's been hard day so far... Nearly cracked and sent a text but i held together again.

I was thinking of all the times she said she loved me and all the things we were going to do. How we had so many good times and when i look back not so many bad one's

My question is... how does it change so fast? One day all's ok and the next it's over. No chance of talking it over.. In fact she never wants to see me again.

I know NC is for me not her and i'm having good days and today's a bad one.

I wish i could let go it just seems i go around and around the same things everyday. I just can't shift it out of my head. I'm still checking my phone and hoping for a call.

Does anyone feel the same???? I know there's lots of other people to love but i don't seem bothered about anyone else.

It's a long road i'm on and i hope i become a better person after this.

For now i feel lonely and have very little to look forward to... I hate self pity it not good to look in a mirror and see myself like this.

Hi richard

Hang in there.

I know what these days can feel like. One moment your'e fine & then 'BANG' it hits you out of nowhere. Try to keep busy as much as you can & be around people who will take your mind off her.

You just gotta keep strong & keep focusing on you.

This is so hard.

LostAngel

Hi Rich,

I'm going through I very similar situation, and believe me, I understand. I just started going though my pain, it's only a little over a week. I have my own post with my situation your welcome to read.

I can only tell you to take it slow, I have been searching the internet (which is how I came accross this site) and I have come accross some helpful material, most of which I found on this site. Read it. Take the advise of what they say, surround your self with friends, family, anyone you can. Post on this site, read the stories and take the advice of others that are here. You can't get enough support.

We will get past this for only one reason. We have no other choice. We will be ok again, we will be stronger for going through this and maybe most important, we will come about a better person and be able to love again, better than we did before.

Right now we have to take care of ourselves and focus on "US" Believe me, I know everything I'm saying is not easy, I have trouble doing it myself. But we will do it.

Keep us updated - and be strong. You can do it!

John