please help!

Dating, ok. But if it will reach sex, you may be introuble. Becasue if someone will know about it , seconds after you will be charged with rape, even if she would say no, and she did it becasue she wanted too.

So, i dont know date , but be careful.

hey. i'm 14 and i went out with a 17 year old guy before. he liked me for the same reason. it was fun, but he was more experienced than me... as far as i know, girls like being able to snag an older guy the others are right though, if you have sex once ur 18 there could be trouble...

ºEmptySoulº

Dating is cool, if you say she reaches your maturity level, then that's okay I guess. But I have to agree with everyone about the sex thing. She might not be ready for it, being only 14. So be careful how you go about the sexual issues here, it can be contradicting. We all know your 17, and we all know what goes in the mind of a 17 year old male (not stereotyping but th fact is that you are full of hormones).

You know..I got a question myself...But im going to start a topic about it...so look for it...is about the whole sex/age issue.