seeing ex this weekend...need help with letting him know im doing fine

in two days i know i will see my ex. a lot of alumni are returning to a football game at my college, and we have the same mutual college friends so i know i will run into him at some point.

this will be the first time i seen him since the end of aug, when he kissed me out of nowhere and told me he loved me. since then we talked online maybe twice and he called me once three days after he told me he loved me...just to let me know he wasnt taking advantage of me.

about a week ago was the last time i spoke to him, he sent me an email inviting me to his tailgate then i IMed him. tailgating was something we both loved to do together, and this will be the first time we will be at separate tailgates. he broke up with me in june because he was unsure of what he wanted. since then i had limited contact with him.

i would love advice as to whether or not i should stop by his tailgate..

also, i want to send a message to my ex this weekend...im not looking to get back with him, but i would like him to get the "how could she be doing fine without me?" message. how could i go about doing this? if you have experience with this please share your story and how ur ex responded...i need all the advice possible.

thanks a bunch everyone!

because he was a good guy and i'd still like to maintain a friendship..our break up wasnt a long drawn out one, so the friendship could still be salvaged.

but your right, im definatley not over him, but im moving on to the point were i know i dont want him back, so i'd like him to see that

PSU

BAD BAD BAD! Don't try and show him you're doing good. Don't worry about what he thinks!

YOU'RE DOING GOOD...GOOD When you see him, be civil with him but don't go out of your way to be HAPPY! Even though you want to stay friends, right now isn't the time! I'm going through that EXACT same phase right now! I want to show my ex I'm doing good and I want to be friends...IT'S NOT TIME YET! Subconsciously I think that I DO want him back, and maybe showing him I'm fine will make him want me back...I DON'T WANT THAT so being friends with my ex or even just saying HEY isn't what I want to do...

***DON'T WORRY ABOUT SHOWING HIM YOUR OK NOW*****