please help i'm in major pain and i think it's over

What did she say that offended you? When you "let her have it" do you think you were a little harsh? You should apologize, tell her you know you were wrong.(if you are)

Tell her what she means to you. When my ex and I would fight-he could be so mean and say such hateful things. Sometimes I think if he just would have come after me when I left so hurt and angry, or called and told me he knew how wrong he'd been-I think we might have worked things out.

Good luck

That's one way to look at it, but on the other side of the coin there's "out of site, out of mind".

Don't let pride stand in the way of talking to her. Contact her and find out what she wants first. If she wants a break then, if you're okay with that, agree to it and immediately start NC.

At the moment though, it sounds like you don't know where things are, so I would definitely try to establish where her heads at.

I chose to not call mine after she angrily ended it almost 2 weeks ago. I miss her so and would love to tell her. NC is hard but I think she needs time to get her life in order. Sometimes we all need alone time and space. I don't truly believe she is alone but I will hope that one day she will come back. Don't let anger or NC cloud your view only you know whats right for you to do.