kan someone help plz?

hey.. in the past few days i got a reply from my friend and she gave me my ex's phone number.. i really want to call her but iuno what to say.. we havent talked in a long time and im afraid to ask if she still likes me.. i really like her and i want to get her back.. but like i said.. we havent talked in a long time.. so i dont really know whats good to talk about and stuff.. so can someone give me suggestions on how i should talk to her and maybe some tips on how to get her back?

i say... call her up. ask her wat shes been doing since u stopped talking, just asking if shes okay and stuff, then ask her for a cup of coffee to catch up.

start by being friendly, then it all depends on her reaction, she mgiht be seeing someone, she might not ike the idea of talking to u again....

but she might be so pleased u called, she might actually miss u the way u miss her

its all up to u to figure out when u talk to her

Goodluck! see ya!

I completely agree with za.

You can only try, sure she might just tell you to go away, and that will hurt, but you won't know unless you ask. On the other hand, you could start off being great friends and then who knows what that will blossom into.

Its all about being brave and just taking that first step to talk to her.

I wish you the best of luck.

Angel xxxxxx