bf and i want to have a 3some, not sure how 2 go about it...

Me and my girlfriend use to bring up that we are "thinking about having a 3 some." around other female friends of ours... Soon we have like 4 different ladies that was up for it.. Should try that.

Might wana come up with some rules, unless you're okay with him being shared.

I have never done that, but relaying my knowledge from people that have.

1) Never invite a friend, or someone that is a nighbor or work campanion etc.

2) Be careful with what you ask for, because these things have been known to mess up a lot of relationships.

My belief is, no victim, no crime, as long as no one is hurt, and you can both handle it after the fact then enjoy. but expect it to be different between you.

we've discussed this a lot together, and i've though about immensely, i trust him more than anyone, and this is also something that i would really like to experience and i want him to enjoy it as well, and i'm fine the 3 of us doing anything, my only thing is that i DON'T want it to b any of my close friends, i'd rather have be someone new that both of us just met, no one that either of us already know or interact with constantly... i want it to be strictly a one time thing..... i just have no clue how we could go about finding a person that would be intersted

wow sounds like you have thought this through i either say go out to a club and meet someone new or you could hire someone heh if your up to that but i don't know personally i don't think that is something i would want to experience i would feel the the odd women out or something of a sort. but everyone has different opinions i am just one amongst many

There are internet personal ads, this way you can get to know the person before hand, before having to meet them.

also

Adult book stores have "swing" type magazines with listings of people in your area.

two more words of advice, if you decide to do this, may I suggest, you do not do this in your home, you really dont know this person, and for privacy, its best you find a motel or vacation home etc. and make sure you use protection.

I understand that you and your boyfriend are exploring different things to enhance your relationship. That's really cool you and your boyfriend have open communication.

Funny, I have to say that I've been there & done that. I have had a horrible experience and tragically lost the love of my life as a result of it. Do you really need to have a 3rd person in your relationship?

I understand others will clearly disagree with my stance. I think the keyword is "Chemistry" here. No one can control Chemistry and even if you find someone ...it might be possible that your boyfriend will fall in love with the other girl or fall in lust. Is it worth risking your relationship?

Would you have you and your boyfriend walk accross a shaky bridge? Probably not. The bridge should be firmly between 2 hearts not 3 hearts.

Funny, 3somes work for some and not for others. Is the risk worth the while? Only you can decide that.

Look at your picture of you 2 together and ask yourself" Are we really happy? If so, why fix something that is not broken.

Remember we can only predict the outcome of an event however, chemistry can make or break the very bond that you 2 share with each other.

I wish you two the best of luck and hope that you seriously contemplate the possible results.

Good luck!

Missingmybestfriend

• 4 weeks later...

I have been in a relationship for 5 years now, and you have to keep things interesting and exciting. My bf had mentioned a threesome before and I was like no way!! Then I would think and think about it and it grew on me. Then when I thought about it it wasn't that bad, it actually turned me on. Then I noticed our sex life was getting better and better. It's not like we did this every day, month or year. Just when we felt like we wanted to both be freaky. All I can say from experience, is that if your secure in your relationship and you both trust each other. There shouldn't be a problem. But don't get too comfortable. You would be surprized how close this experience can bring the 2 of you. Hope my information could help. Good Luck.

• 4 months later...

Peace of mind is a beautiful thing. Quick solutions are also beautiful. If there's a genuine bond between you and your partner... visiting a clinic with your EXTRA partners shouldn't be a problem. If fun is what you're after, peace of mind can be an outstanding catalyst.

On the other hand... have you truly exhausted all the 1 on 1 possibilities between you and your partner?

Involving extra partners, means extra risk. Not only should you get an NCIC background check done on consenting adults but you should invite them to share clinical blood test results to prevent the spread of STD's.

Safety First. Failure to plan, is planning to fail...

Know the people you share bodily fluids with.

Semper Fi,

Sarge