I know i shouldnt but iv got to get some things of my chest to my ex gf.rumours are that i slept with this girl when we wwere together,total rubbish.she hates me now but i dont want it to be like this.im going to write a letter,however i am not going to expect a reply.just NEED her to know that she ment everything 2 me when we were together.Any ideas for letter asap?

Who told her that you did this? How would she surmise that you did this? Were you at the wrong place and the wrong time and it appeared this way?

Don't really know how you'd start the letter. Have it come from the heart I suppose. Again.. its for YOUR benefit to clear your conscience.... there are no guarentee's that it will move her... or that she'd change her mind.

youve said it all here if you read back what youve written." you meant everything to me when we were together so theres no way i could have slept with anyone else despite what may seem that way. I didnt do it. "you can hate me for the wrong reasons "i cant change that" but write to hope you do not hurt or hate me for something that did not happen. you can post your letter with a clear conscience of how you felt and behaved when you were together .

stay safe good luck

hmmmmmm...personally, sending a private letter instead of a web posting, is like giving someone gadiva chocolates instead of a snickers c-bar. and actually, when u think about it - u don't even need to tell him that 'what he was told is false'. just write down something honest - that is just known to each of you - and that would mean more.

hmmmmmm...personally, sending a private letter instead of a web posting, is like giving someone gadiva chocolates instead of a snickers c-bar. and actually, when u think about it - u don't even need to tell him that 'what he was told is false'. just write down something honest - that is just known to each of you - and that would mean more.

Now I love that Godiva Chocolates vs. Snickers Bar analogy...

Too true... lol.

ok,thanks ev1.written it and my mate sent it round her house.Just had to get it off my chest,went around the lines off wish u happiness and obviously the lies are rubbish.it really came from the heart.think it will be easier to move on now tho.thanks to yer all!