how soon should i call her i dont want to rush it

pete89

so me and this girl met about a while ago from one of my friends. we didnt really meet but you get the point my friend new her and got me her screen name and she knew who i was. so i talked to her a few times and we go to the same school but we never actauly had a formal conversation or anything like that. but i think she is interested in me and i am also into her. so tonight i ended up running into her because it turns out my friend is going out with her friend and i ended up hanging out with her for the nite with a few people. it went good i got her number and she got mine and i said to call if she wanted ot hang out and she said yeah she wanted to and that i should call also. but the thing is in the past i have messed up other chances with girls because i rushed it. so idk maybe i should wait till we runn into each other in school and talk more or just call her up tomrow nite to hang out. or w/e just need toknow how fast or slow to take this.

I've always heard that you wait three days from when you first get the number... but then, there seem to be more of these rules than there are people going on dates...

Do call her though, if she likes you but is also hanging out for a phone call, then by not calling her she might feel ignored.