Venting I'm young would like some adive.

I need to vent right now because I feel Like I'm going to implode. I have been having a good day not thinkin gto much about my ex which standed me up last night. He calls me and tells me he's off work early. Great he wants to see me. Then he says he is going to the mall. I say I'm a couple mintues away I could come by. His answer no, I am seeing a friend. I respond oh, what friend. He says the chick that's been trying to holla at him since we were dateing. He says I'm jelous and says bye. Let me tell you about this chick I dated my ex for 8 months; he was my first. We go to the same gym. This girl months ago was openly flirting with him in front of me then has the nerve to say hi to me knowing he is MY MAN. He was flriting back he said he didn't. Now they are at the mall and he doesnt want me to come by. Now I am 17 Missed my period prolly pregnant. We will have sex telling me he loves me then the next day he is off with some other chick. He keeps putting me second. I keep running back to him like a moron. I can't stop myself. It is makeing me go crazy. dang it I'm to young to be in this much pain. I think im going crazy!!!!