A lil help with talking about the way i feel...

Well i have a problem. I'm quite outgoing when it comes to hanging with my friends and guys are just the same. I feel pretty comfortable looking like an idiot in front of people But when it comes to actually liking someone, i don't know. I can't ever tell someone i like them. I always convince myself i have no chance (which alot of the time i dont) but i've found out because i didn't say anything i lost my chance with a guy i really did like a little while ago. How do i confront the situation so that i can talk to guys about how i feel.

Picture them naked ( sorry i just had to write that someone said it to me once). First ge to know them be there friend, if your luckyhe might ask you out, ask him out to the movies or something, if you dont want to go on your own get friends to come along

Well i have a problem. I'm quite outgoing when it comes to hanging with my friends and guys are just the same. I feel pretty comfortable looking like an idiot in front of people But when it comes to actually liking someone, i don't know. I can't ever tell someone i like them. I always convince myself i have no chance (which alot of the time i dont) but i've found out because i didn't say anything i lost my chance with a guy i really did like a little while ago. How do i confront the situation so that i can talk to guys about how i feel.

happens to alot of guys. Everytime i don't tell a girl i like them the same thing happens to me every year and year. i think its a lesson in life we all have to confront or it keeps poppin up.

next time just tell the guy, us guys feel unworthy more than women and sometimes prefer the ladies tellin us.

• 2 weeks later...