Going limp before sex

johnnynz

I've just met this fantastic hot girl and right after I put the condom on, I go limp. I admit I'm hella nervous and anxious that I'm going to cum before her or something.

It's so embarrasing and I don't know what to say!! What should I do? I've been in long term relationships before with no problem..

• 7 months later...

Tried this (fingered her) and while I think she enjoyed it same thing happened - all ready to go then the moment I go to get the condom and put it on I'm down again. Really annoying!!!!!! I wasn't even consciously nervous either. Any more tips anyone can give?

Is there something wrong with me?

Nothing's wrong, maybe you're just too nervous or too tired (physically)... try to get into a relaxed state, or if you are indeed tired, just fool around in bed till you both get so hot and turned on...

You can get limp also if your not turned on enough... so make sure you're steaming hot..

Nothing's wrong, maybe you're just too nervous or too tired (physically)... try to get into a relaxed state, or if you are indeed tired, just fool around in bed till you both get so hot and turned on...

You can get limp also if your not turned on enough... so make sure you're steaming hot..

Oh yes things were steaming hot, so much sexual energy there! Honestly I was tired, so maybe that was why. Dunno

It's just that it's now happened two or three times with different women and I'm starting to get worried that I'm never going to be able to keep it up again!!! Guess not using a condom would fix it. This never happened with my ex gf..

Thsi has happened to men since the beginning of time , dont worry it just nerves.try to relax

Its happened to me at the beginning of a relationship. I guess it was nerves , I didnt feel nervous but the same thing happened. After a few tries though everything starts working again.