This is a question 4 all guys.

Well, 1st of all, i keep seeing this guy at school who i think is really cute and i wanna meet him. But from what i can tell he seems really shy. SO here is my question. Do U think that it means sumthin 4 a guy to stare at U a lot? I mean i hope so. And if so, what should i do to meet him? He never talks to me or anything but he looks at me all the time so it just makes me wonder ya know? SO tell me if staring at a girl is anything to U. PLEEZ! I don't want to make a fool of myself!

If he's as shy as you say, and he is making continual eye contact with you, then YES, he's interested, just too shy to make the first move. Approach him. Remember that being shy, he may be a guy of few words. It's up to you to draw him out, but you need to be gentle. Shy guys are usually the most devoted, caring ones in the world, so every drop of effort you put into this guy, it'll be multiplied by 10 in what he gives you.

Good luck!

if hes staring at you then he deffinatly likes you, i am exactly like this guy, i like a girl and i stare at her when ever i see her, and i want her bad but im just way afraid that if i talk to her shell hate me and its a living hell cause i want to be with her, so i think this guy is just like me and wants to be with you so you should help him out and go and talk to him, give him your phone number and tell him to call you, oh and if you could send me some advice about how i should get over my fears and get this girl, that would be great. my e-mail is email removed

Here's the 411, guys don't stare at ugly--we stare at fine. If you're REALLY hot, we'll stare and then look down right when you turn to catch us--just because sometimes we get intimidated. Guys, unlike girls, go by looks predominately. So, make sure you look your absolute best when you approach this dude--nice outfit, everything firm, hair done, smelling sweet (we like those fruit sprays), etc. We also like girls who smile, because they're less likely to be in that "time of the month" zone. You fellas know what I'm talkin' bout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

first of all let me ask u something if u stare at a guy for a long time what does it mean i guess only two thing.

1. something on him or his face look weird and u keep staring at me.

2.u like him

and it is the same for the boy we do the same stuff. and one thing i just want to say if u like someone don;t stare at that person because u will think something is wrong with u or why would this person keep staring at me. remmber don;t stare look friendly with a warm smile it is easy for the person to know that u like him/her

I'm a very shy guy myself and also a guy with a few words. Whenever I see I girl that I like a lot and want her really bad all I can do is stare. I'm scared to make the first move because if I did I would look kinda dumb. My mind would go blank right when I'm about to say something to her and then I try to look for the words and cant' find it. Then I would say something else in a stuttering voice like "Umm...d-do you have a pencil I can borrow?" *Walks away and slaps forehead*