Nothing gets me off more than older men

Salty

For some reason now that I have been dating guys my age I want to date men much older even though I know it may cause problems with the law family etc. It haunts me all the time it's all I want now I'm in a shaky relationship right now and now that it's near its end I want someone older and way more mature...Is that wrong?

.....now when you say "older men", do you mean......older than the Y2K controversy, or older than Vanilla Ice?

I'd say its perfectly normal. My mom is the same way, but I bug her about it a lot. She's in her late 40's herself, but I still offer to set her up with my friends' grandfathers.

well i'd say older much older

In that case, you're on the rebound and probably shouldn't be seeking another relationship anyway. You don't want your next relationship choice to be clouded by judgements based on the last one! You're seeking one of the two major type of people those on the rebound usually seek; the opposite of your previous relationship.

I'm so glad to hear you are finally out of that relationship! Good for you! I would take some time to get to know yourself before jumping in to another one.

As for liking older guys. Me too! I'm only 19, but I'm most attracted to guys in their early 30's. I know this could get me into a lot of trouble and I don't think I would act on this until I'm a bit older. At this stage the oldest guy I've been with is 27.