QUESTION FOR GUYS: Are you into A) merely big breasts or B) female chest in general?

Awwwww thank you hunk! You don´t look bad yourself.

You guys are too nice

Thanks!!

I´d like to add that hopefully, this thread will help other girls out there feeling lousy about their lack of breast tissue.

I think the trick is to stop thinking Dolly Parton and start thinking Kate Moss and Keira Nightley!

I hope so too. Too many women I've been with are so ashamed of their slim bodies, and I'm thinking "you're beautiful", but they have these ideas in their heads that a woman has to look like Jolene Blalock in order to be hot. Not so.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How else could I be able to wear braless cute tops without worrying about something popping off every time I turn around around or getting my shoulders cut by heavy duty straps?

Thanks a lot guys!

( Anggrace, Insofar, Eddward, Carl 5000, Red Queen,

Northalius, Reluctant Rebuilder, Teal'c and Thunderforce )

Very special thanks TO WIZARD ELEMENT for bringing up the couture element and resucitating this thread. And although I´m not exactly tall enough for that, you´re so right... It is definitely an advantage being able to wear skimpy things and looking more fashionable than provocative...

Thanks!

Hey Baby Carrot you look extremely cute!!! And yes Keira Knightley, (here's a spare K if you need it, ) is verrrrry hot, just like you! (Oops, I seem to have a surplus of r's).

Thanks!

Hey Baby Carrot you look extremely cute!!! And yes Keira Knightley, (here's a spare K if you need it,) is verrrrry hot, just like you! (Oops, I seem to have a surplus of r's).

I tried on that cute top in the picture again (I bought it ages ago and never used it), and discovered I can totally wear it without stuffed bras and all that funky gadgets underneath.

You opened my eyes to the heroin chic reality!

Thanks to you!!!!

OMG you guys!!!

I once posted a picture of my bra in another thread about the same issue and it was removed.

And honestly I´m affraid the moderators kick my butt out of here for turning ENA into a peep show LOL

Yep, I can see the headline: "Baby Carrot judged far too sexy for ENA! All her fans left crying and heartbroken!"

But don't worry, I can already tell you're a dish, just by looking at your avatar!!!

Seriously, you are gorgeous and I don't want you to get into trouble.

You have boobs, you just think if they were bigger it would be better, it isn't true!

Naw, I get it know.

That is me, plain and simple. More plain than simple and it´s OK! If I got myself a pair of implants I wouldn´t be me, Princess Baby Carrot-Knightley Von Muffling III, but a pathetic look-alike and wannabe...

So it´s aaaaaaall good

Ok, well, you've utterly confused me. I checked out the profile you gave as the Red Queen and she looks nothing like you, so I don't get this reference at all. I hope and assume the pic you posted was indeed of yourself... I am bewildered

Here´s the thing:

I mentioned her cuz a picture of me on my bra was removed by the moderators, while that picture of her wearing her bra on her profile picture is still there.

And yeah, those are pictures of myself.