What if you get a mobile number?

Last time i asked an old friend(a girl) her mobile phone number and she gave it to me.

She told me to try and ring her at that moment to be sure i had her number and she had mine.

She was a very good friend at school.We were always together.

She even ever felt in love with me but i never reacted that time cause i had my reasons.

Now she has a BF for 6 years.

So now i dont know what to do.

- Should i contact her or not?

- I dont want her to get back feelings for me, because having a BF for 6

years is long (even if still i like her) and i dont want to disturb that.

- How long do i have to wait to contact her. So she doesn't feel like i have

some motives.

- I think its best not to contact her during weekend.Right?

THX for reply's

In general, I believe that if there are no romantic motives and you are friends and both want to stay in touch...then give her a quick call. I think you're right though, maybe a weekday call just to say hi, how ya doing.

Here's some things to think about...

If you do connect again...will emotions for each other start runnin?

Has she said she's call you sometime?

Does her partner know about you?

If you were in a relationship...as she is...would you all hang out?

How much time has passed in between you last seeing her and getting her #? Now since exchanging #'s how much time has passed. Is it possible she didn't know what to do, so gave you her # anyhow?

Just food for thought.

Have a great weekend.

In general, I believe that if there are no romantic motives and you are friends and both want to stay in touch...then give her a quick call. I think you're right though, maybe a weekday call just to say hi, how ya doing.

Here's some things to think about...

If you do connect again...will emotions for each other start runnin?

Has she said she's call you sometime?

Does her partner know about you?

If you were in a relationship...as she is...would you all hang out?

How much time has passed in between you last seeing her and getting her #? Now since exchanging #'s how much time has passed. Is it possible she didn't know what to do, so gave you her # anyhow?

Just food for thought.

Have a great weekend.

Hi Just A Girl

I dont know if emotion will start running again.Cause it was all long time ago.

She didn't say she would call some time but she wanted me to to call her directly on that moment to see and be sure she had my number too.

As i said i dont want to mess up theyre relationship and i have great respect for people who can keep a long term relationship alive.

That's also why i gonna ask her if she is ok with it if i contact her sometime because otherwise i wont contact her again if she feels bad.

He ever saw me long time ago but i dont know if he would remember me.

I dont know if its good if he knows about me.But its up to her if she wants to tell him or not.

Im not gonna ask her for a date or something.

I only want so send her a message every 1,5 or 2 weeks.When i was single it was almoste 7 years before i saw her again with her BF. So i didnt ask her her number at that moment.Then i saw her 2 years later but i was still in relation with my ex.She ever saw my ex and she asked her our adres but my ex never told her the exact location.because my ex is jealouse and and she knew she was deep in love at me in school.

that's why i never asked her phone number when i saw her with my ex.

The exchanges heppend 2 days ago.

Have a great weekend 2 xxx

I don't see what's wrong with catching up with an old friend. It's not like you're going into it with the intent to break the two up, or meddle with her life, is it?

Just say something like: "Hey, it's -name-, want to go grab a coffee and reminisce of the old times?" or similiar. If you have a good time and it really bothers you, you can ask her at the end if it's okay with her boyfriend - maybe not directly, but rather politely.

Or heck, if it goes well invite him out as well next time.

In my experience though - I have a lot of friends I haven't seen in ages, spent ages 8 - 12 either moving to a new state, preparing to move to a new state, or getting over the move to a new state - you might find the sad truth of it is that you aren't that compatible anymore.

Hope this helps... =)