A manda,

Maybe it would be easier if you got him to wear a condom for the time being until you are more comfortable.

Make sure you are completely relaxed as well otherwise it won't be as enjoyable!

Although I don't see what difference there is between giving head to a guy who is cut compared to un-cut.

Oh you mean what to do with the foreskin?! I was worried about that too!

They are fun and there are all sorts of things you can do but here is one thing. Before you get down to the business of getting him off, grab his shaft right below the head and push up gently. This sorta bunches the foreskin up around his head. Then you can dip your tongue in the space that it makes and swirl your tongue around. Drives them wild.

When it is time for business you can just give him oral like usual as his foreskin will slide back and forth over his head along with your mouth. With my guy I can retract his foreskin and just do it that way but you have to find out first as it might not feel good doing that if his foreskin is tight.

A Manda

Don't worry about it at all. I've done it both ways, and there's really no difference at all. With uncircumsised, the foreskin pulls back when the guy is erect anyway so it's basically the same. Trust me, he'll just be happy you went down there! I'm sure you'll be fine

In my country guys are not circumsized (very big majority)

For the first time now I have a bf and who is circumsized. Could you believe my surprise

So I asked him a lot of stupid question that I wanted to know (you can ask yours too), but in practise it is the SAME.

Just remember that guys that are not circumsized are more sensitive on the area under the skin that circumsized guys don't have anymore.

Moves, feeling everything is the same. It looks a little bit different...nothing more.

Have fun

Oh, yes, in oral move the forskin with your hand down. You know, holdi it in the middle end gently pull down. That's all.

Haha, like Syrix I am from Europe (Holland), and circumcised guys are really an exception here. I use both hand and mouth, so it's a combination between head and handjob It works really well, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Ilse