Ex-Girlfriend and Myself Fooled Around...

My Ex-Girlfriend and myself spent a lot of time together yesterday. We went out to dinner and watched a movie. We ended up fooling around a lot. We did not have sex, but did everything else. I know that my feelings for her are still there (we have been broken up for about 3 months and went out for 2 years). I'm not exactly sure how she feels right now, however. She recently broke up w/ her "rebound" guy because she didn't want a serious relationship. I really want to be with her again, but I am afraid if I ask her, then she will just be pushed farther away from me. I don't know if I should give her some time...or not. What should I do ?

There is definitely something there I would go out some more Hang out with her like you are now. If you feel that you shouldn't be doing things unless you are together (Which I don't think thats the case lol ) Then tell her. But if you are both having a good time keep that going and who knows what it migth end up like

Its only been 3 months after the break up so this is what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that she isn't quite used to being without you yet and needs that old closeness feeling. I want to share with you a similar experience I had though. Ex broke up with me, I still had feelings for her, always will...so we did what you did, dinner, then fooled around. The thing is the fooling around just kept happening and my feeling came back again. I thought that maybe I had another chance but in the end, I foubnd out she was only doing it for "fun" and because she liked being close to me, but would never date me again. Eventually (actually recently) she stopped calling entirely and basically she decided there was no more use for me. End of story. Who knows what will happen down the road with you and her, but from my experience, fooling around is only going to bring you more pain.