I wana ask you shy guys something

So, when I'm gazing at my crush when hes walking by, hes looks at the 'space' right next to me (anywhere but me) and grins/smiles widely. He wont look at my face/make eye contact.

He does it a lot....and i keep wondering who or what hes smiling at

Is this a shy guy trait??

Maybe he was staring at you, but you moved your eyes onto him. Then he didn't want to be caught looking at you, so he slightly moved his focus as if it appear like he was looking at something else. I've done this before definitely. How often does he do this? Have you ever caught him staring at you instead of the space next to you? How well do you know each other?

Maybe he was staring at you, but you moved your eyes onto him. Then he didn't want to be caught looking at you, so he slightly moved his focus as if it appear like he was looking at something else. I've done this before definitely. How often does he do this? Have you ever caught him staring at you instead of the space next to you? How well do you know each other?

He used to stare at me a LOT before, it was scary....but of late, he wont look directly at me. Of late, Ive caught him staring twice from really far, but up close, he looks past me, smiling. Even if i say hi, he wont look.

I know he can see me from the corner of his eye, i dont understand his behavior.

He used to stare at me a LOT before, it was scary....but of late, he wont look directly at me. Of late, Ive caught him staring twice from really far, but up close, he looks past me, smiling. Even if i say hi, he wont look.

I know he can see me from the corner of his eye, i dont understand his behavior.

I think he may have an interest, but is afraid of getting rejected by you if he were to directly look at you up close. I know I feel that way a lot.

Have you talked to him before? Maybe you should try talking to him. As someone said earlier, he may not appear interested, but inside he probably is. Just have to stick with it and maybe be more direct with him.

So, when I'm gazing at my crush when hes walking by, hes looks at the 'space' right next to me (anywhere but me) and grins/smiles widely. He wont look at my face/make eye contact.

Ah, the old 'space right next to you' move. I've done this so many times, I often forget how my crushes actually look! And I am not saying that to be funny, it's true. They probably think I'm c0ckeyed or something. That is probably the #2 shy trait right before blushing.

yeah, he looks beside you and not at you because, if he makes eye contact most likely he will blush and get embarrassed...just my opinion though (being shy sucks, lol)