Advice needed on seeing ex at a night club...

Hi!

I need your advice please.I was at a night club yesterday and I was having lots of fun dancing with girls and talking to people, joking etc..My ex g/f was there also and she saw me having a great time with other people and I wasn't paying any attention to her presense.I want her back but I don't want to act needy.Is not paying attention to her while having fun and holding hands with other girls so that the ex can see us the best course of action? If it isn't then what is.How do you behave at a night club if your ex is there and you want her back?

Is not paying attention to her while having fun and holding hands with other girls so that the ex can see us the best course of action?

You tell us. Did you not notice any kind of response from her? Did your phone not blow up that night? Did she not approach you and tried talking to you? Was she looking for you through out the night?

If none of that happened when she saw what you described, then she has no feelings for you or just doesn't care any more. If you guys just 'dated' for a couple weeks then I see no reason for her to flip out. If you guys were together for a while then you definitely would of gotten a response.

I agree with Anthony.

But maybe a text or some communication saying - hey, I saw you at the club the other night but couldn't get over to say hi. Hope things are well. Or something like that. Just so you touch base.

Maybe try to make it look like you didn't intentionally ignore her but weren't too needy to rush over as soon as you saw her either.