I am like in love w/this older guy!?

Ok, this guy used to live down the street from me and he is 30 i have had a huge crush on him for like a year now..girls he soo hott omg, dont blame me lol! well he moved but i still see him at hockey games! (whichis really the only reason i go) but i dont think i haev achance w/him! he knows i have a crush on him but whast he gonna do im only 15

BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY IM WRITING THIS I DON REALLLY HAVE A ? I JUST NEED SOMONE TO TALK TO I GUESS! PLEASE IF YOU GOING TO READ THIS AT LEASE WRITE BACK! EVEN IF IT IS JUST TO SAY HI!

No, no NO!

You shouldn't have a chance with this MAN. It would be criminal for him to be involved with you at all. Just don't do it!

Crushes are hard. Why do you think it's called a CRUSH anyway? Because that's what happens to our feelings when things don't work out the way we want.

Fifteen is a wonderful/terrible age.....and believe it or not, all of us 'old' people WERE fifteen once (some still are in their minds, but that's beside the point).

There HAS to be some mature 16 or 17 year old young man that could win your heart.....try to aim for a target that's more.....appropriate.

Please, please PLEASE don't try to do this.....

i know how you feel..im 14 years old and im really in love with this 20 year old. Im not going to tell u not to see him anymore or to stop likin him like someone said to me when i asked for advice. All i can say is dont let anyone find out. Me and the guy i mess with just keep a relationship that no one knows about.. Im just waiting until i turn 16 so it can become public and u should do the same. If its met to be things will all work out i promise.!

• 4 years later...

please girls....dont amuse yourselves with these thoughts. i'm 19, so i'm not that much older than you. people tell you these things because they care--not to crush your heart. this man is at a very different place in life: can do what he wants, has his own money, and house. what can you add to him at this time?? my boyfriend is older than me but i'm in college and make my own money.....so right off top i add to his life by being financially stable and being able to connect with him intellectually. I really feel for you but please do not enter into that kind of relationship....there are so many times when i wished i had just listened. Absorb what we r saying to you. He could really get into trouble. Please girls, Please!!!! I cant stress to you how much I care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!