how do you know?

Eric f

okay im sure this has allready been asked many of times so why the heck not one or two more times...

so how do you know if someone is interested in you? but not by asking the person?

like to look for body language? comments? flirting? and how could u seperete a complement from flirting? or how do you determine which is which lol..... i know im confuseing.

how can u tell if they are flirting with u if its not brought up by someone else?

like what to look for?

well thanks

Well the only real way to know is if you tell her ur interested. Body language, and if she looks your way alot are two big signs. If she tries to hang with you casually (for instance in school she wants to be your partner in a project), or if she talks to you alot and if she has a little trouble finding a conversation then she either wont give up on the conversation and struggle to find things to talk about. The way Ive always been able to tell is because usually I get the feeling she wants to do something but im not exactly sure what.

Well it depends to be honest. Where do you know this girl from? If it's a work situation and she does like you, she might be more hesitant to show it coz she doesn't want to look unprofessional. If she's shy like I can be, it will be alot harder for a girl to express if she likes you, so all the touchy-feely stuff probably won't happen.

Look into her eyes as she compliments you, and the chance is much greater of knowing if she's into you or not.

The compliments themself matter though. Could you give us an example of what she compliment you about? If it's personal life related (such as how you look/what you do/what you tell her about) there's a bigger chance of her being interested than if it is business related (such as how fast you wrote something/what great speach you had/"Nice desk!").

//C.E.

okay im sure this has allready been asked many of times so why the heck not one or two more times...

so how do you know if someone is interested in you? but not by asking the person?

like to look for body language? comments? flirting? and how could u seperete a complement from flirting? or how do you determine which is which lol..... i know im confuseing.

how can u tell if they are flirting with u if its not brought up by someone else?

like what to look for?

well thanks

Unfortunately there are very few ways to know if someone is interested in you or not. You truly do have to ask, because eventually you have to ask anyway right? I mean, people don't fall asleep in separate beds and wake up together, eventually you will have to ask that person out. Why is later better than sooner? It's not. Later is far worse than sooner because the more you spend time with someone trying to "guess" whether or not they are interested in you, the more likely you friendzone yourself. The longer you wait to ask her out, the more you become emotionally invested in her-which makes the stakes all that much higher. There really is hardly any benefit to waiting and trying to "figure out" if she is interested in you before asking.

Besides, any "signs" or "body language" people on here tend to suggest you listen to, none of it really means anything. Why? Because I see every single day many examples of girls who flirt with guys, get touchy feely, tease, hang out, play with their hair, etc with guys whom they consider "just friends". So if so many women do these things with guys who are "just friends" then how can you really try to "figure out" if she is interested in you by looking for these so called signs? You can't.

What are real signs that show she's interested? When she says "yes" when you ask her out on a date and when she shows up on time without excuses. A sign she is interested is when she kisses you, makes out with you, touches you in areas friends don't touch, when she has intercourse with you, etc. THOSE are signs that you can say she's interested with a pretty high success rate. The rest of the stuff like flirting, hanging out, or even saying you'd make a great boyfriend... all that stuff are NOT reliable signs because girls do that all of the time with their guy friends.

So what's the answer here? To ask her out. You have to do it anyway eventually, just do it ASAP when you are not so emotionally invested and when it means the least to you. She already knows whether or not she's interested in you so don't waste time trying to "get permission" by looking for signs. Just ask.

thank you all, umm as fair as compliments go, well im in the military and she happened to be at my house when i got off of duty,

so she said i looked good in my uniform, she says im real easy to talk to from what she has told to a friend.

i complementer her on how well she looks and she mainly comes to see my mother, but she'll come talk to me and asked me if i like

her outfit or something cause i usely complament it..

when she has slept over i give up my bed, but she feels guilty and says she feels guilty and that i should sleep in the bed with her

with a pillow in between. "i didnt at the time cause i had a gf."

so i think i am more in the friend zone then the potentional zone.