Is this going to last

I have been dating my girlfriend now for about a month, and everything is going great. We havn't lost interest with each other, as a matter of fact, we have become more fond of each other and are now starting to express that during makeout sessions ect...

I know I love her, and she says that she loves me. But it all seems too good to be true. We see each other about 2-3 times a week because of work, and when school comes back around, we arranged for some afterschool dates, and then the weekends, since we goto different schools. From what you have read, does it seem like this is going to last?

Love is suppost to be all to good to be true. hold on to her. Don't let her slip away. You got a good thing coming for you man. You have loved, and got love back. You should be the happiest guy alive. Some people have to deal with loving, but never getting love back. Don't take for granted what you have. I know i wouldn't

Trust me you have something special and realize that you have something that's great. You can never really tell if things will change and worrying about the changes takes away from the happiness you have right now.

So live it up while you can, and who knows it might last forever.

So even if things did end you could look back and say that that time you spent with the one person you loved was the best time and you wouldn't trade it for anything!

• 4 weeks later...

How did this end up? We should have a mandatory requirement that the people that get advice give us an update on the situation!

I know it's only been a short time, but it has all the looks of a wonderful beginning to a relationship! Keep it up, and find out if it is meant to be. (The real signs come 5-6 months down the road when problems arise and that "shimmer" affect wears off. ) Don't leave any regrets, do as the hearts says....