Something is wrong with me...

Ok my gf and I have seen each other quite a bit, but i have a problem. When we make out and kiss and stuff (shes an absolutely incredible kisser), I feel like my brain is completely shut off, like I cant create thought. I can try to think but i just cant. I feel so excited, like instinct is kinda taking over. Then afterwards when we say goodbye my train of thought comes back and I feel terrible because I want to do it so badly again because I feel like I didnt savour the moment. Does anybody else have this problem?

Ok my gf and I have seen each other quite a bit, but i have a problem. When we make out and kiss and stuff (shes an absolutely incredible kisser), I feel like my brain is completely shut off, like I cant create thought. I can try to think but i just cant. I feel so excited, like instinct is kinda taking over. Then afterwards when we say goodbye my train of thought comes back and I feel terrible because I want to do it so badly again because I feel like I didnt savour the moment. Does anybody else have this problem?

I think it's obvious that you are young, and I guess health classes do not address this issue. I can say this technically or tactfully, and I don't know what the mods will do, but let me do it technically, so there are no misperceptions. During the phase of sexual arousal where the males penis is engorged with blood, this causes blood and thereforeeee, oxygen deprivation in the brain. Without oxygen, you don't think as well. It's not *exactly* hypoxia, but almost. Basically, everyone has some level of this problem, so don't worry unless you have something called "le petit mort" where you pass out during excitement.

Savannah

I missed the part where there was the problem?