Today would have been our anniversary

I'm a bit down. Today would have been our anniversary with my ex. I went to Coney Island where we met, and just looked at everything. Flashbacks immedietly came to my head, how I was so excited, where we kissed, etc. I remember everything as clear as day...and it's all I can think about today. Also whether or not she is thinking about it too(some of you are probably going to say "nope" and it makes me upset that she isn't). I was doing fine, it's just that I was looking forward to this special day with her.

It's hard when it comes to anniversaries and birthdays that you would normally have spent with the ex. Try to avoid thinking about Coney Island today and instead go do something else that would make you every happy, maybe go to a New York Yankees game, I don't know what else is in NY, but you get the idea.

It's hard when it comes to anniversaries and birthdays that you would normally have spent with the ex. Try to avoid thinking about Coney Island today and instead go do something else that would make you every happy, maybe go to a New York Yankees game, I don't know what else is in NY, but you get the idea.

I know, I'm probably going to winde up just staying home. It feels like I have to go out today just like last year...but I wouldn't know what to do.

My friend just told me to go bike riding with him. I usually bike ride by the water which has me thinking more. But it's more of the *smile* "she was so great..." kind of thoughts.

Just got home, my head is killing me I've been thinking too much. I was riding my bike by the water where I saw the Statue of Liberty. Then another memory came to mind where we went on the Ferry and we had a great time on Ellis Island...Today was just a museum of thoughts coming out and my head is killing me...I hope this doesn't continue.