Somebody help me with this one

Well first off I would like to say hello to those who remember me.It's been awhile.Here's the situation. Me and my girlfriend broke up about 4 months ago.She finally took me back yesterday.My only problem is that she lied about having sex with someone(a ex-boyfriend) during our break-up.True we were not together at the time but it still kinda hurts knowing she has been with someone else while i was sitting back trying to make things work. She says she doesn't have any feelings for him and wants things to work,but now I am not sure what to do. I love her and want to be with her, I just can't get the thought of her being with someone else out my head.She didn't cheat on me so why does it feel like she did?

I think you should try and let it go out of your mind. At the end of the day you were not together and if you were apart for 4 months then she will get intrested in other lads etc. But if she has got back with you it shows that she has strong feelings for you. Im going through a similar sort of thing its been a week and she is already aranging to meet guys. Just try and make the best of things if she was worth fighting for for 4 months then keep her and dont let it get to you i know its hard.

Si. ;-)

The first thing that came to me when reading this was she lied about it, I had a similar thing happen to me when me and my x split up for a while and I still don't know the real truth now. It's not the fact of what happened its the fact that she lied, I would ask yourself will you ever be able to forgive her for lieing and if so will you be able to carry on your relationship without EVER bringing it up?

I know it doesn't seem very important but if you ever bring it up it could not work between you. This is why me & my x split up because of all the lies.

I would speak to her and tell her how you feel and see if you can sort it out. Good luck!