easy money?????

Waitressing actually.

Most people don't think that waitresses make good money but they do. Plus, you get to walk out with your pay each day or night and don't have to worry about when you're going to get your paycheck.

I'm a part-time waitress (was full-time) and on nights that I work 4 hours, I make anywhere from 40 to 70 dollars which is about 10-15 dollars an hour and taxes aren't taken out which is great.

and once you get the hang of it, it's actually a really easy job.

Waitressing actually.

Most people don't think that waitresses make good money but they do. Plus, you get to walk out with your pay each day or night and don't have to worry about when you're going to get your paycheck.

I'm a part-time waitress (was full-time) and on nights that I work 4 hours, I make anywhere from 40 to 70 dollars which is about 10-15 dollars an hour and taxes aren't taken out which is great.

and once you get the hang of it, it's actually a really easy job.

Really!?

Thats pretty cool, here we need to take a course to do anything with hospitality (waitressing, cooking, bar tending etc).

Waitressing sounds good though.

become a skilled worker, IE someone with a lince like a security officer, welder, and skilled jobs like that. I am a security officer and I make 9-15 dollers a hr depends on the job sight. And wnat makes it nice I can do my home work.

why dont you do a trainingship or something, it will be * * * * money at first but once your done your training its pretty good money.

Factorys are a really good place to work, a friend of mine works at one, if your not useto it, it is a bit hard but you get use to it and start to love it.

Shopping centres well each place pays differant but some places really good.

Or, people need to get used to the fact that they cant just jump into a job in which they'll make huge amounts of money. "Easy Money" doesnt exist. The best jobs are the ones you work towards.

People who make the best money in the vast majority of cases work hard for it.

Part of why immagrants and unskilled foreigners are 'taking' all the low end jobs from americans is because they are unwilling to work hard for their money.