ahhhh! IM GOING CRAZY

omg i cant handle this.

i cant handle myself.

I know this is the dumbest post ever. But I have to vent.

Im in love. I know it. I know I am. But he's moving away. And I can't tell him I love him because he has a horrible relationship past. Plus I could never ruin our frienship. Id rather be friends than not friends and him knowing I love him.

I don't know if he loves me back. He acts like it. But.. niether of us makes a move. The thing is, I don't want to be in love with him. When he moves away (all the way accross the country) im going to die. Im going to heartbreak.

I haven't eaten anything for 24 hours. I can't. I'm not hungry. All I do is think about him.

This is so messed up. What's wrong with me?! I'm not like this... I never have been. Ahh](*,)

TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you have to loose????? if he doesn't feel the same then just be friends and him being gone, you'll get over him eventually.

why is he moving??? does he HAVE to go??? if not....maybe if he knows you love him and he loves you too......you can work things out! DON'T LET HIM GO WITHOUT TELLING HIM! YOU'LL REGRET IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...and eat something!

if you plan to move with him or you are willing have a long distance relationship. it depends on how far you want to go with this. the above poster is right about you expressing your feelings but then you got to think about what you want to do. hell, he might stay because he knows now you love him if you tell him. i say tell him and decide what to do. if you know he is moving for a job maybe you should think about my frist sentence...

"The thing is, I don't want to be in love with him"- this right here kinda tells me the answer what your gonna decide on how you want this relationship to go...but it won't hurt to tell him, if you don't tell him then he won't know. hell, he might be going through what your going through

I really didn't want to be in-love w/ my boyfriend, but when's the last time anybody got to choose who they fell in love with? Sometimes I still think to myself, wow, life wouldn't be so complicated if I wasn't in-love w/ him, but then I wouldn't have this amazing love in my life and I would be miserable.

We are in a LDR and it's hard but you make it work, you know? The way i look at it, regardless if we are together or not, he's got my heart. So I might as well be with him cause I can't give my heart to anybody else while he has it. And if he decides to stop loving me it still couldn't erase my love for him. My love for him is mine and it's justified and beautiful just because it exists, you know?

My point is that there is no reason to worry what he's gonna think if he knows how you feel, because you honestly feel that way. and if he doesn't feel the same way oh well.