I Need Help

I am 18. I am well in shape and I have a 7 1/2 inch penis that is very thick. I tell a lot of girls that and they all wanna see it. But, I am nervous to show because if I end up in bed with them, most of the time it wont be good. Most of the time I last no longer than 5 minutes. And it takes longer than usaul to get hard again. By then they are turned off. And not only that i try to make up for it by orally having sex but it's just turning into a disaster. Can anyone help me?

Maybe you should stop offering to show everyone your penis, I know that's not something I do on a regular basis

Does "I have a 7.5 inch penis, do you want to see" actually work? I don't mean to sound cynical or sarcastic but that all seems a bit strange to me, I hope you don't take it the wrong way

If you're asking for advice on how to last longer in bed with someone, well you should look into different types of foreplay, there are more options than oral sex for something like that.

Repeat after me "I AM MUCH MORE THAN A BIG PENIS". Say it several times.

I think you realize the fatal flaw in your plan. You rely on your big thang and fit body to attract women - then you feel inadequate to provide anything else. You see that it takes much more than mr.man to be a good lover.

Tell me, what else is sexy about you? Are you smart? Are you kind, considerate? Are you funny, have a great personality, are you passionate?

Show these other things to women first - believe me, we find these things very sexy! Keep the penis in the pants, get to know a girl, get comfortable.

I guarantee you sex will be better, and you'll be with someone who is with you for much better reasons than 'seeking large c/ck '.

give it a try.

Maybe you should stop offering to show everyone your penis, I know that's not something I do on a regular basis

Does "I have a 7.5 inch penis, do you want to see" actually work? I don't mean to sound cynical or sarcastic but that all seems a bit strange to me, I hope you don't take it the wrong way

If you're asking for advice on how to last longer in bed with someone, well you should look into different types of foreplay, there are more options than oral sex for something like that.

i watched a program of hung men few months ago. One guy said he was getting alot of sex purely based on his penis size, as women were curious and i suppose they wanted to feel the difference. Also, i used to know this guy from the local pub and one new years eve he stripped off pissed and he was seriously massive.

The women must have discussed it and because of it, he started sleeping with many women and he was no looker. So, showing you * * * * is a good tactic. Just get some numbing condoms or masturbate before you have sex. Just enjoy though, uve been blessed and make the most it bro. Its all mental even try and take your mind of the sex and just focus on keep an erection just keep the excitement down.

lol seems odd hes telling chicks he's got a big * * * *. Normally, its done in more indirect methods but as many women love a sex with large men it seems like a good tactic. Better still, just strip off and run naked through ur college.

when having sex just do the 7x table to take ur mind off it tip; just don't say it out loud - 7x7 =49