haven't talk to him for 6 weeks...

Hi, I am just posting letting u guyz know that Greg and I havent talk for like 6 weeks now I try calling him like last week or week before but no phone calls back but I didnt leave message bc he does have caller id. But I am moving on but it still does hurt. If I ever get to talk to him again I will tell him how I do feel...My friend that knows him and his family thinks he is worry about the age differences. I am 20 turning 21 in feb and he is 28 that isnt too bad which i thought. bc we think his 24 y/o sister had something to do with this too. bc my friend and his sister n law or arent really friends anymore and she proably siad something to him about me.. so i am just letting it go if its meant to be it will happen when it does. but it really does hurt. i never felted this way towards a guy before...thanks for listening to me about this.. any tips or suggests will help me

Also I found this web site with GREAT poems and quotes its link removed hope u like it like i do it helps too

I think you should tell him how you feel as soon as possible. Don't feel you have to wait until he calls you. Leave a message next time you call and tell him you'd like to meet to talk. Even if he isn't receptive to getting back together you will have clarified things and that might make it easier to move on.

Good luck with it...I've been where you are & it is not fun. Hang in there, tho...things do get better.

hey thanks for writing to me..yes i will try maybe leaving message this time..and hopefully he will call back...we were just friends but i got attached to him he is everything i want in guy. but what can i say when i leave message though i dont want to say like i cant get no other guy..

Say something like...I'd like you to know how much I care about our friendship. I hope you feel the same. Can we try spending some time together & not worry about the big issues for now & just have fun?

(Never make a reference to not being able to get another guy...first of all, it's not true. Secondly, even if it was you would never want him to know that!)

Best of luck with it!