He finally gave my things back

I wish he had done it earlier so I wouldn't have to wonder when and how he'd do it. As it is, he handled it about the way I'd expect him to. Selfishly. He went as far as to give it to the leasing office, gave them my telephone number and asked them to call me. Needless to say, I was a little stunned to get the call at work.

Regardless, at least I have peace of mind that he's respecting my decision for him to stay out of my life. I also know that he's trying to have one last final word and he did it in such a way to make a point (I'm leaving) and it stung. But he's going. And there's no going back from here.

I wish that liars had to wear a visible tattoo or letter to differentiate themselves from normal people. It would make the difficulty of navigating through life a little easier.

I wish that liars had to wear a visible tattoo or letter to differentiate themselves from normal people. It would make the difficulty of navigating through life a little easier.

Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy to separate the liars from everyone else ??

At least you got your stuff back and some final closure to everything. I hope the best for you.