Ok well I posted a previous topic in this section about a guy who asked me out and he is bisexual, Im striaght. The thing is I do really like him but I want to ask him some question's before I decide mostly because Im just confused about things. So I am asking if does anyone think he would be mad if I asked him the following questions.

1. Do you prefer guys or girls?

2. How many guys have you dated?

3. How far have you went with a guy?

4. Are you 110% attracted to me?

5. Do you have any STD's?

6. If I was to go out with you would you be completely honest with me no matter what?

Ok, I think questions 2, 3, 5, and 6 are appropiate.

I mean, if he was a straight guy, you would want to know about his past with dating and how far he has gone. I mean, you would want to know if he's a virgin, and about stds, and obviously you would like him to be completely honest with you.

But to ask him if he prefers guys or girls might be hard for him to answer. I mean, he's bisexual. That means he's sexually attracted to both guys and girls. Obviously he is attracted to you, otherwise he wouldn't have asked you out.

It sounds like it bothers you that he is bisexual. And there's nothing wrong with being hesitant to date him because of that. But I mean, you just seem unsure of what you want, so maybe it would be good for you to just get to know him for now.

I just hope these questions are not -JUST- because he's bi. I mean.. those are questions you always need to know the answers to especially the STD's. Remember both hetero, bi and gay people have them. diseases do not discriminate.

As a bi guy, the only questions I'd have problems with are #4 and 6.

#6 only because that should not have to be asked.

#4 because that seems a bit discriminatory. Would you ask a straight guy if he were 110% attracted to you?

#5 could also be a problem, especially if you only ask it of bi or gay guys. Straight guys get STDs too (like was said earlier).

OK-- from my experience with some bi friends of mine (and you may publicly flog me if I am wrong) is that when it comes right down to it, many ( I didn't say ALL ) bisexual people tend to be more one-sided or the other.

That is to say, that on the whole, they may be attracted to men or women percentage wise more than the other, even though they do become attracted occasionally to each in it's turn.

I have discussed almost this issue with a bi (male) friend and what he basically told me is that since he came out, he is comfortable enough in his own skin to be asked whatever you feel is necessary for you to be comfortable with his skin too when he is dating a straight female.

These are not questions that I think this guy will be necessarily offended by, I am sure he has heard them before, BUT-- do offer them with tact and make sure that you are not dating him as a novelty, but for himself, and that you aren't one of those girls who thinks that if he falls in love with you that you can "change" him.

His sexuality will always be a part of him, the question is can YOU handle it, not him....?