The Black man urban legend..

On the side note, I heard from guys: that black girls have big vagina's and thereforeeee must be suited for black men

Ahem, I've dated 2 black women in the past and they did NOT have lg. vagina's and were closer to the "where's the lube" type.

The largest vagina I've ever encountered belonged to a French/Italian girl w/ no kids and I'm bigger than avg. I really believe a 32 oz. beer bottle could have fallen out of her....

Ladies, Kegels work if your a tad loose and stop using those XXL vibrators! ](*,)

Ahem, I've dated 2 black women in the past and they did NOT have lg. vagina's and were closer to the "where's the lube" type.

Thanks for making my point as I lack experience.

The largest vagina I've ever encountered belonged to a French/Italian girl w/ no kids and I'm bigger than avg. I really believe a 32 oz. beer bottle could have fallen out of her....

Not bad, she must have been either very out of training or horny and forgotten that the PC muscle can tighten too.

Ladies, Kegels work if your a tad loose

Absolutely!

and stop using those XXL vibrators! ](*,)

Aha, I am anti toy. None of my girls ever used vibrators.

Wow I've heard the word penis and toy so much I think I might just go get my toy since my penis is at work right now Damn! hahah jk...kind of. Here's a question though...Do you guys think that the more a guy uses his penis the bigger it gets? Maybe I am just bad at noticing things, but I didn't think my guy had particularily big one when I first saw it about a year ago but since then we have had sex 1-3 times EVERY day and it really seems huge now. So I measured and well, its way beyond the "endowed" category on that website. But maybe you only get bigger if you have sex as opposed to jackin it because the guy is usually just trying not to cum whole time which would be quite the workout for his pecker

• 4 weeks later...

On the side note, I heard from guys: that black girls have big vagina's and thereforeeee must be suited for black men

I wouldn't bet on that one.

I've dated many races and I've never seen a correlation with race in respect to vagina size. The largest I have ever encountered was a Caucasian and she never had any children.

quietgrl,

You claim to be a virgin, so I'm curious, how would you know?