Well you cant tell if some is bi/les really, they only way you will no if they tell you, or why dont you tell them you are and if they are they might come out to you. When i girl hits on ya i have notice that they touch you alot like your legs and arms, or look you right in the eyes

weird...

i was just thinking about that today

theres this girl in my summer school class

and i was up in the front of the class helping the teacher cos we where playing a game and i did scoreboard.

and she would look at me and smile and such and shes sooo beautiful...

but yeah sorry this is your post lol

but i have the same prob too...

My gaydar for men works but it's not very good on women. I had crushes on 3 straight women and told them and made a complete fool of myself. I decided to give up looking and my fiancee found me.

If they're butch then yeah I can usually pick them out.

Trying watching their body language and see if that gives them away?

Good luck

I get a vibe from a co-worker at my job but I'm not sure. We always share this intense eye contact & it just seems like his eyes glow when he looks at me & he always gives me this great big smile.

If you feel something is there, it might possibly be there. I always flirt with guys & I can never tell with guys. I'm attracted to masculine men so it's so hard to know if a guy is gay or not..

My gaydar for men works but it's not very good on women.

Haha, same here for me, Tigris. I'm pretty darn good at telling which men are gay, but I'm never that good with women, unless they're sporting the whole faux-hawk sports bra look.

As for the original post, have you come out yet? Usually you can only know for sure if someone is gay if she tells you, and she probably won't tell you if she doeesn't trust you or doesn't think that you too are gay. If you're okay with it, the next time you talk to a girl you're attracted to, drop a hint that you're gay and see how she reacts. You don't have to say "hi, I'm gay. Are you?" but say something like "my ex-girlfriend likes that" or "how does your boyfriend orgirlfriend feel about that?" (then you can also see if she's single!) or "last year, I helped out in the gay organization" so on so on.

Also, a lot of people don't fully accept that they're gay until around college time. I hear that's when most people who have wondered in the past really realize their sexuality and are comfortable using it as a label. As you're younger, it might be harder to find girls your age who will be open about their sexuality, especially depending on where you live and your school's culture. (In my high school, there were NO openly gay students, but a lot came out after graduating)