Hey guys/gals. I am 24 yrs old and single and looking. Looking for friends and a relationship. I just joined eharmony, yahoo personals, link removed about 2 weeks ago and have gotten a bunch of matches so far. Very hapy about this. Waiting on my debit card to arrive so I can sign up and contact. ALso have a good buddy who can hook me up with good friends. ALso my mom met a 21 yr old young lady she works with, she is looking for good friends (she doesnt smoke, drink, party) which Iis good for me, neither do I. Im sure she has some good friends I can meet also. Just have to give my mom my contact details for her so she can contact me and ill get hers. Also a pic for her, lol. But my question is are there any more good online sites I can look at for friends? Been on plentyoffish, on myspace now, god knows what else and they havent impressed me at all. Im sticking with eharmony, poerfectmatch, yahoo to meet someone for a serious relationship, unless a friend hooks me up or something, but i has to be really good.. also ill be working soon (just graduated college) and on a few web sites for toyotas and dirt bikes, atv's hopeing to meet some people off therew sometime soon (they have meets and stuff) Also is having someone with a kid aroiund my age as a friend good (daddy isnt in the picture) good? Thanks for the help.

My only concern about the online sites is that they are expensive! I don't doubt that you can meet great people on there though. It's just that with my budget, I decided to take my "free" chances with casaul relations...I.E. friends/acquaintences, ect. But yeah, I don't see a problem with it. Another two cents down

suppose I didn't answer the question though did I? I think you covered the bases. I've also heard of link removed, might want to try that. But I think you've got such a good start already, might want to just save your money.