How am I ever gonna find anyone?

I'm 16 yes I know, a youngin'

I hate it because I don't fit in with anyone my age very well. All adults love me.

Most of the time the guys I hit it off with the most are between 30-55, a few guys my age but nothing ever comes of it, well either way nothing comes of it.

I'm a Green, vegan, drug free, a movie buff...Every person I connect with intensely seems to be older. I just really would like to date someone. I guess I just have to wait until I'm 18 when I can say, do u wanna see a movie? I'm intensely sexually frustrated. I don't know why I'm posting this, I guess just because I want to rant somewhere. Please no negative comments about age-gaps.

Anyone relate?

your unique and theres nothing wrong with that, in high school i had a close friend very much the same vegan etc but many guys werent into that at our age seems were all alil immature then.

she didnt have a bf al through high school but now just outta high school she met a guy at uni whos just liek her who she loves and he loves her very much. sounds like your just unique and yourself which is so truly wonderful but very mature, in time youll meet someone so dont worry for now.

By definition, a vegan (most commonly pronounced VEE-gun) is a person who does not eat animal products, including meat, fish, seafood, eggs, and dairy. But veganism is more about what people choose than about what they avoid. For example, vegans demonstrate respect for all life, their own, the planet's, and the animals', not only by eating plant-based foods, but also by choosing nonfood items (such as nonleather shoes) that are produced without animal byproducts. We also go out of our way to choose cosmetics and personal care items that do not contain animal byproducts and are not tested on animals.

Some websites about it link removed and you can download a Why Vegan? packet in PDF File or you can read about it online and the most famous Animal Rights group People for Ethical Treatment of Animals link removed

What I think it might be is that your personality jus might click with someone you meet regardless of age. Sorta how I am. It jus your personality they love. Somethin about you triggerz'em. I'll be turning 20 this Sept. and I have a friendz that are in the 16-18 range. Haha...so I'm not bein negative on the whole age thing. I haven't been on the other side of my digitz but I think I feel what you sayin. Don't know how that workz but it sorta doez I guess. Anywayz, don't let dem oldiez get you down. You'll find someone who will like you for the person your are and who you want to be. Regardless if your jus a little mature for your age or jus alwayz wantin to go to the moviez seein that your a movie buff. In time thingz will come together jus take it easy for now. Hope somewhere I helped. Holla back young'n.