Girl I like having problems at the moment...

If anyones seen any of my previous posts...I have still not asked out this girl I've liked for a month or so...the reason is that shes having problems in her life. Her close girlfriend knows but isnt going to say anything to me and shes like "deep down you know whats wrong too" and i was thinking really hard but nothings coming to mind except that shes having guy problems with some other guy. Today we went out as a group of friends and she was all quiet and barely said anything. And a couple of weeks ago she just brokedown in the middle of the class. I am soooooooo confused I have no clue what do and can't stop thinking about it.....im really worried its guy problems (what other probs do girls have..lol) and my chances of going out with her are bad. I really want to let her know how I feel but I just feel the timing is really bad and I cant and dont know what to do .....any suggestions...thanks everyone here at enotalone forums, i dont know what I would do without you

I feel that doing ANYTHING right now will just complicate matters worse and just make both are lives harder...

Well dude, realize that there's always going to be some reason that you can think up for why you shouldn't do it. Something going on in her life, something going on in her life, but all of that is just barriers you just put up for yourself.

If she's having problems, you being in her life will be more than a solution. Not that you will be solving her problems directly, but you being in her life will make her life better.

And what about worrying about what you want? Isn't that important to you? In a situation like this, what you want should be the most important thing to you. So get all of that background noise telling you to wait, put it in a box, throw it way to the side in your mind and get on the case. Because if it is someother guy in the picture, you need to step up to the plate before he does.

Woah buddy. Back up right there.

Unless you were joking (I can't tell if you were or not), that's really not a good thing to say.

For anyone else reading this...I was just joking but incase you didn't see it like that..I apologize and to clear it up its a joke

OK this whole thing has been cleared up for me by this one close friend who just became even closer today by telling me a big secret which involved me. See the girl i like (girl A) likes guy A and she likes guy B, but now this close friend (girl B) also likes guy B and now guy B asked girl B out and girl A says that she likes guy A a lot more now and me (guy C) seems to be the only piece not fittin into the puzzle and girl B told me that girl A also has to watch out for me (guy C) because she doesn't want to hurt me, because she knows I like her. So now I am just really stumped and so unclear on what to do but the whole situation has been cleared up.....I wonder if life is that much better with a girlfriend...I have always seen couples and always envy that they have someone to hold and I just don't know what is happening anymore....

picsite,

Good it was cleared up.

Be patient, your princess will come.

so you're saying just forget about this whole thing...and try to go back to being friends as when the school year starts again i will be seeing all of them everyday...

btw, I think thats what I will do and thank you

Naw dude, didn't you see what I wrote about going after what YOU want?

Sometimes girls just say things. Because they're scared, because they want to test how persistent you are (and thereforeeee how much you care about them).

Don't listen to any of those voices telling you not to go after her, especially the one in your head. Don't get caught up as a spectator in the soap opera and get on the case.

And keep talking to other girls. And go to these sites for more help with girls

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed