Really weird situation for me

I posted another topic about how I had a relationship with my girlfriend for well over a year..For some reason when we were together I was sometimes bored and kinda wanted some time to my self.. She was always the obsessive one.I sometimes even wished wed breakup.We actually did before but only for a week or so and I felt the same as I do now (Upset and missing her) Then I went back to my old way of being bored with her . Now that we have been brokeup and she is talking to a different boy I miss her more than ever.. I am the obsessive one.. Why wasn't I like this when we went out?

Dont worry to much you may still have time to work out the situation with her.Dont hesitate to speak to her tell her how you really felt and how you really do like her take her out places and try to make her feel as comfortable as you can around you. I have gone through the same situation myself and i know its not nice i did the wrong thing though and didnt try and sort things out i just tried to get over her which took a long timeand it killed me plz try not to go the way i went it hurts more if you dont try than if you do.Good Luck Shywolf12

Yea its hard cause she talks to another boy.. This kid makes me sick cause he is just WAY to nice for a boy to everyone... She said he treats her like a princess... That seriously kills me and I know to get over her it takes not seeing her and time but I can't not call her an try to hangout... She isnt usually home or she already has plans usually.. If I could now i'd seriously do anything for her an treat her like a queen but it doesn't look like Im going to get the chance with this new kid...

Like the song goes:

"Don't it always seem 2 go.. that u don't kno what u got till it's gone... "

Big Yellow Taxi.

So once u realise what u've lost and what it back, u get desperate for it. Desperate times call for desperate measures and desperate measures consist of desperate changes.

I'm not tellin u what 2 do, everyone else can do that. I'm explaining ur situation.

Hope it helps and 'luck.

Happy Heb