Beloved

nexhial

Lyrics: (by some dude I met at the Dullas)

"Heavenly eyes stare up at me,

How lost and lonely I would be,

You gave to me a promised well,

Where all our love soon would fill..

Stand, where the sky is still

Jump, when I know I will

BELOVED!!!

BELOVED!!!

BELOVED!!!

(repeat verse) "

Hey its a good song, good rhythem and nice lyrics truly deep thoughts.You plan to make this a song well u should if u have the right beat and the right voice to go with it do whatever u have to to get the song out there.

Goodluck!

I especially like this first verse...

Heavenly eyes stare up at me,

How lost and lonely I would be,

You gave to me a promised well,

Where all our love soon would fill..

Stand, where the sky is still

Jump, when I know I will

Even without music to back the lyrics up, I can feel the emotion behind it. I'm sure the meaning is deeper to you than I'll ever know, but it sounds like an ever- so promising love went wrong. Hence the lines, "You gave me a promised well; Where all our love soon would fill." It's never easy when the well runs dry. Especially when it held so many promises.

does she get a kick out of knowing that? or does she just nor care? i dont see how you could like to sit on the edge but i guess im not or never have been in your predicoment. meaning ive never had the insight of that feeling.

did you say that you had attempted something like that before? was she the reason or is life just not at the highest at the minute?

just think if your at your lowist now all it can do is get better, i suppose. it cant get any worse can it?