A QUESTION for BOTH SEXES...

Honestly- I wouldn't plan gettin into any type of relationship with them. Im not a mean guy. But wouldn't you want someone nice to look at? Someone that appeals to you? Yes inner beauty is great and all, but beautiful people DO have inner beauty as well.

If you mean, go out with- as in, one date and something harmless....by all means why not....If it snowballed into something bigger, then you may have answered your question for yourself based on the experience with the person.

Massimo

The thing is... To discover someone's true inner beauty, you really need to get to know them as a friend. One of my friends I thought wasn't attractive at all, but we became friends and eventually I liked her for her inner beauty. She was an awesome person, and eventually her looks didn't matter at all to me... My friends would tell me she's not hot and wasn't attractive, but I just looked past that and it was like it didn't exist anymore. I saw a beautiful person...

Some people call it "lowering your standards". To me it was just a friend I really got to know.

I would go out with someone who I didn't find physically attractive, as long as they had a good personality.

well i had a bf for 2 months and he was just amazing, but:S i wasnt attracted to him physically , it all depends on how the girl is attracted to u, i can be very attracted to a guy even if hes not sexy or goodlooking, and i might not be attracted to a guy who has the looks either.

it all depends on the girl see ya!

well lookin at my past bfs i dnt go for looks and i usually dnt notice that they r not attractive till me mates pick on me abat it. I cant bear to spend time wi ppl without personalities coz they r so borin, but im not sayin that attractive guys dnt hav personalities. People judgwe too much on looks and dnt seek out ppls inner beins thats why societies in such a mess.

looks aren't everything. you can be physically attracted to someone but their personality sucks and that makes them "ugly" in my eyes. do you ever see couples in the street and wonder how that person ended up with such a hottie? we get to know the person inside and if we like that side to them, we look past the outer beauty.

Like some of you have stated ...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...When i met my ex i almost judged by "apperance" he wasnt ugly just lil things that was "dif" to what i was used to dating.

But i spoke to him and had fun with him and from that night on we never left each others side for almost 4 yrs ....the reason we arent together is another story all together ..but my point is ...just because u look at someone and they dont make u "drool" at thier outside beauty doesnt mean that you arent passing up something beautiful....u could b passing up your soul mate !

JUST MHO

yes because you can have fun with some1 who has a good sense of humour but not as much with some1 who only has the looks, looks can only get a person so far in life

remember one of my fav quotes

'beauty thinks it needs no talent and thinks it can survive without it but alone it becomes weak and dies'

a good sense of humour will get you to most of the places in life where you want to be. thinks of this way a sense of humour will last an eternity whereas looks will only last for about 50 years if your lucky.

Just_smile

ps is this just in general or is there a meaning behind this message?