It's been 3 weeks since she broke up with me. The first two weeks I was a wreck, crying, pleading, begging, everything. After that I decided it was getting me nowhere. I gained back my self confidence and everything else that came with it. Me and the ex have been cleaning out our house, getting it ready to turn over to the property management company so we can hopefully get our deposit back. While talking with the ex I asked her when we could schedule our last day of cleaning, she told me that she doesn't get her schedule till 3 o clock on thursday, so I told her that I would be by her work that day so that we could arrange a day to finally finish cleaning up the mess we left.

3 o clock thursday comes around and I'm busy. I head to the gym and leave my cell at home. After finally finishing my workout, I stop by her work around 5 pm to get her schedule so that we could arrange a day and time. When I get there she tells me that she was worried about me, that I didnt answer my phone and she thought I wasn't going to come. Even though she still had PLENTY of time before she got off work. I arrange a date and time and leave. I get home and sure enough there is not only one but TWO missed calls shortly after 3 o clock.

This is a girl that didn't even call me after I sent flowers and chocolates to her work for her birthday. And now she is calling me and worried about missing a 2-3 minute meeting at her work. Not only that but she didn't even leave a message with her schedule so that we could arrange it without having to meet up in person.

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but it feels great to be not be the one chasing and worrying anymore. I know that she doesn't want to be getting back together right now, but I think if I give it some time and some strict NC after we get the house cleaned that she will definitely start missing me.

I'm sure that she will miss you, but that doesn't mean that she will want to get back together. Keep this in mind.

I realize this and who knows, at the end of the month, I may not want to get back together with her. Right now I am content with the fact that she doesn't want to be together and I have come to the realization that if she doesn't want to get back together she will be the one missing out, not me.

use the fact that she is the one showing that she worries about you to fuel your recovery. It's not an easy thing to do, you have cried which is the best release, but this should put you on a new high. It's really difficult to get back to the reality of being single, and being okay with that. It's shock to your head, you have to feed your subconscious thoughts like this. Tell yourself your going to be okay without her, and that you don't need her.

Eventually you will except those statements as truth. If you think possitive, it will show in your life.

I would recomend reading up on the subconscious mind. It will give you some really serious skills in controlling your life, getting a handle on this break up.

This is a girl that didn't even call me after I sent flowers and chocolates to her work for her birthday. And now she is calling me and worried about missing a 2-3 minute meeting at her work.

There is a lesson in this. Its not a matter of gift giving or pleading or being overly nice. Its about not losing oneself in someone. Having balance in life is what its about. You decided to do something for yourself and surprised her by not being predictable or overly available; even for a task.

Often NC is preached here so that people can regain that balance for themselves. I would recommend that for you once you move out.