ok i had a rreeeeeaallllly bad life when i was really yonge. it stared to get better when i got to 6th grade i made a friend and she understands every thing! out of now i felt depressed not asssssss much any more but 1 night i just got flash backs of my past and cryed 1 hour strate! im i in a depression? someone plz i need comfert.

Hello..

You know, just like when you think back to something in your past and laugh or feel embarrassed about it the same can happen that makes you cry and feel low. This is perfectly normal and is why we have memories, so that we can look back on our life, see what happen and maybe make adjustments for the future. It doesn't necessarily make you clinically "depressed".

You say that you had a friend in the 6th grade and she understand everything?...Do you not have a friend now to whom you can trust this information? Sometimes by opening up to a few close friends they become closer because they feel you have taken a step towards them and given them this valuable information about you. They may not have had the same upbringing and problems but then sometimes that's good because they can see the problems in a different light, and give advice or support that makes you feel you want to pick yourself right up.

However, if you felt that these feelings and thoughts overpowered you for a period of a long time then maybe you would have to talk to someone.

*hope this helps*

lol dreams... my gf's got this big thing for dreams. She reckons they're suppose 2 tell us something. But i'm an ignorant person... i can control my own dream if i want 2, even out of the dream just by tellin myself "it's all a dream".

Anyway i think u should go and ask ppl what that dream might mean. But no i don't think u're depressed it's probably just a way of moving on and how lucky u are 2 hav such a good friend.

Sometimes 2 understand the future... u hav 2 understand the past. But other times, if we live in the past.. we can never advance into the future.

"Yesterday is the past... tomorrow is the future, that's why we call today the PRESENT" - Anon.

"Run from the past coz there'll always b things u don't like, look into the future coz that's the thigns u dream about, don't look 2 hard or u just might not like what u see (reality)" - Happy Heb

Anyway.. 'luck

Happy Heb

You might not want to share this.. but exactly what did bother you in the past (you dont have to answer that)

Anyways you have a friend that seems to understand and thats a major plus. Whatever happened in the past.. I suggest you forget about it.. not completley.. just try not to make it your big concern. I personally live on many regrets, and yes i too suffer from depression (of coarse you already know that) Maybe try to work with your past to make a better future? Set some goals.

Sorry if my advice was of no help. I was never too good at giving any. But I just wanted to see if I could help you out. If you ever need to talk PM me.

-the virgin suicides (great movie and book)