tomorrow i move off to my college to start football practice. I had started an LDR with a girl who will be going to college with me and most of it was based off of the internet. We talked on the phone occasionally but i am no good on the phone.

The apartment i am moving in to has no internet access. The only way i can get online is to go to a student union which, regretfully, is located more than 6-10 miles from the apartment i get to stay at. And even then i couldn't stay on for more than a few minutes probably i dont know how those places work.

This, as you can imagine, will cause a problem probably. She is used to talking to me for hours and hours each day. Now, all of a sudden, after being on vacation for a week, she will come home and not be talking to me every day. I do plan on going out and having some sort of social life as well, i can't imagine us talking for more than an hour or two every other day, or maybe like a half hour a day or so.

How do you guys think such a big change will effect us? Im trying to see about getting her up to spend a saturday with me or something but im not quite sure how to do it yet and i don't think she would do it every weekend or anything. Should i just tell her we should cool it for the summer, talk every once in awhile as friends and then see if we still like each other when school starts? Ill admit that will be pretty damn tough, i like her alot, and if she can't talk to me im sure she will find somebody else through myspace just like she found me which would just suck hard.

any help would be appreciated.

no there is no internet access period in the apartment. Even with a computer, i have no idea what sense that makes...i just told her about it tonight and sure she acted sad and told me to not forget her but i don't know. Its already causing me alot of stress and heartache that i just can't handle on top of all of the aching going on caused by me leaving home for the first time

I used to talk to my LDR -ex every day, all the time. Then he got too busy with his work and stuff so it became less and less. For me it was not enough and havenot spoken to him now for 9 days. We did agree to stay in contact but if you go from talking to each other every day to almost never.... I think if you really care about her you should contact her often. You can also call her or what about sending cards/letters? There are lots of ways you can talk to each other. If you really care about her, let her know but also if you think the relationship is not going to work, let her know that as well. It is not fair for her to be waiting for something that maybe will not happen. And if you are having doubts already......

Good luck