I Think I Got Stood Up

That was so wrong of her. Taking an hour drive to meet someone is a big gamble. I say that you call her and see how she acts towards you. If she is apologizes, then make another date and have her drive to you. If she is unwilling, then give her the boot with a steel toe. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but I am assuming she is heartless and lame. But, give her the opportunity to come and see you. If she is unwilling, then tell her she is not worth another hour drive.

I agree with ocrob. Did you call her earlier and remind her of the date, like you had mentioned in another thread? If so , how did she sound then? Was she all set to meet you or what ?

I am not sure about this girl, maybe you should move on to a new one. If I were set to have a date with someone, I do not think I would need that reminder call as you had mentioned before.

Maybe call her though and get and explanation. Have your thoughts together, and wait to see if she either gives you a viable explanation for the no show, or gives a lame excuse.Then is when I would have my next words in my mind to either, tell her you want to set up another date or , to get lost and that she is not worth the efforts.

I have been stood up before, and I hate that feeling inside.

same thing happened to me with my ex, we were supposed to go to a club to dance and like, she said get there at 7 and i did, so i called her at 7:30 sitting in the parking lot, and we talked and then she said i have to go and hung up, so ic alled back at 8:30, and she said we ahvnt even elft ye, i was soooo pissed, i told her alota * * * * and pretty much cussed her out, she felt really abd, so i jsut hung up on ehr and went home, and she called alter and apologized, but iw as stillupset so... just thot i'd share that with ya, so dnt feel bad..

If you're there and she hasn't shown up, call her and ask her where she is. If she gives you any kind of shady answer, say alright see ya and get off the phone and write this one off. Handle things the way i told you in the other thread next time this happens with another girl and you will be in much better shape. If by some miracle she contacts you in the future, have her make it up to you, but don't make it easy on her ie. make her drive all the way to your place and don't put too much stock in her as she ditched you once and has the potential to do it again unless she shows you otherwise.

You have to handle things differently the next time or else you'll get these results in the future. In a situation like this don't let girls make tenative plans. If they try to do it, you can't just be cool with it.

When she said "call me in an hour" I would've said something to the effect of "Well, if you can't make it, I need to get going home and *insert some excuse here*." Then I would make a polite goodbye, go home, and never call this girl again.

Don't ever let a girl walk all over you like this girl is doing.