would you want a girl that you knew ur friend had slept with?

Honestly it depends if its male or female friend.

A female friend usually gets VERY very VERY very VERY upset. I've seen many best friends stop being best friends after that.

Guys however, its appropriate to ask the guy if its ok.

Thumbs up proceed, thumbs down wait lest she is gorgeous like said before.

However it is accepted if it is hidden, that a black eye may come out of it.

then of course a beer.

Wow...you have this attitude about men and then you make threads asking why men are abusive to you and why you can't get any sex?!?

It seems like you answered your own questions. Look in the mirror...

it was a j-o-k-e laced with sarcasm. um, hello, i was using dry humor.

There is an amendment in our RoM to the rule on sleeping with your mates GF after brake up.

If your mate cheats on his GF which crates the brakeup and cheats after you have told him not to and said cheating was premeditated and done with intent. If said GF comes around and asked you to sleep with her you may.

BUT! note this will mean you are being used to hart your mate and will lose him as a freand if you do not tell him 1st.

*flicks pages and points* yep its there

According the Rules of Men, thou shalt not lay with thine buddy's ex lest she is drop dead gorgeous. Then ye must wait 6 months.

This is sooo funny. Oh you men are so clever. LOL. Please post the entire 'Rules for Men' so that naive and confused women like myself will have a better understanding of your species.....Thanks for the great laugh!

Im sorry but no matter how long you waited, there would still be the shock factor when your friend found out, they may even jump to conclusions, friends ok, unless they did something bad to your friend...... then id stay away, but if all ended well then no reason why you cant be friends.

• 1 month later...