I really want a car!!

I need a car so bad.I can do it,but I'm probably going to have to get a second job.And I really don't want to have to do that.Really don't want to do that.So is there anything anyone can tell me to make me feel better?I mean,working two jobs isn't that bad.Right?

Did you not work in your teens, or not save when you did?

You're only going to get money by working of course, so if you calculate how much you'll need and it's not enough, you'll have to either get a second job, or get a full-time job that pays good.

Find a cheap car. I bought one in the local paper for $300. Piece of s*** but it runs great and probably will run for another year. Hopefully I will ahve something else by then, but if not, hey it runs. And yeah take a second job if you have to, sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta to get something you really want.

I have two jobs. I can't think of a time since childhood I haven't worked fulltime nonstop, and most of that has been a second job on top of that. And I'm not going to lie, there's 3 million things I'd rather do, but if you have to, you do, plus makes it a little easier to keep your head above water financially. What you should try to get a sound car for under 4K at the most for a starter car. You want to be able to drive it without having to take it to the shop all the time. Your payments shouldn't be that high. As long as you're financing it, though, you will have to keep full coverage insurance on it, which you can reduce to just liability once you have it paid off.

If work didn't suck then it wouldn't be called work.

I agree with the above posters, you can get a decent car on the cheap. Think small and Japanese like Corolla.

Then if you do the maintenance yourself you will save money and learn valuable skills. And another plus is that guys dig chicks who know about cars.

If work didn't suck then it wouldn't be called work.

I agree with the above posters, you can get a decent car on the cheap. Think small and Japanese like Corolla.

Then if you do the maintenance yourself you will save money and learn valuable skills. And another plus is that guys dig chicks who know about cars.

Haha, so true! And incidentally I think that's also they same reason they don't call it "fun".