Can anyone help me please ????

Hi, well, ive been with this girl for just over a year now, the past 6-8 months have been hell,we are both 16. I dont know wot to do, she completely rules my life everything i do, she says i cant do this with my family and i cant go away on holiday with them. The thing is, i told her i wasnt going away and everything was ok, but wen my mum n dad come home today they told me i that we are goin to france in 9 days. I dont know wot i can do, she says she will top herself if something doesnt go her own way, and the thing is i think she would do it. Wot should i do? tell my mum n dad im nbot goin away with them to try and keep her happy or try and end it with or without my mum and dads help? please cna someone help. It sounds alot more complicated than it really is. Thank u very much

You said you've been together over a year, but the last 1/2 has been hell. I get the feeling you resent the way she takes control of all situations. You need to realize that you give a controlling person power when you give in to their demands of ransom. This time her ransom is to "top herself."

I suggest you take the vacation, she hasn't got any buttons on her, you dont control her actions. If she does something then it's her own choice. Put your foot down and take this time to be away and decide if this is the girl you see yourself with in 5 years. If not, then why waste your time on her?

If you decide it's worth salvaging, you need to really consider how to make the relationship a more equal one, unless you enjoy giving in to the demands of Veruca.

i think it is yes, she plans things like years in advance. She thinks that she has a remote control for me and wen she pushes different buttons then i do wot she sez. i dont know why this happened i normally stand up for myself, i just need some help to get out of this situation. It keeps me down, i think i go through states of depression but yet i still keep a smiling face on the outside to everyone else so they wouldnt know wot is going on inside. Thank you very much 'Kitty' i really appreciate this

Dude you have to end it. If the chick wont even let you go to

france with your parents for a holiday. thats just meast up. By the things you say, and what she does, and what else has been posted, shes not for you. you need to go on this trip, let her do whatever. its like what kitty said, if she does somthing it is her own choice. you need to take backt he control in your life. Go on the trip, come back and youll see that things might even egt better because you showed her whos boss, that you run your life the way you want to. so dude seriously GO ON THE TRIP. have fun.

Thnka you very much for the reply. I really appreciate it. I just think she wud do something tho n id get blamed for it all. I dont like her anymore n i dred talking to her everyday. Its horrible, n she wont just let it b over just like that, she wud keep tryng to get back with me for weeks and i really do not know what to do?